Duties & Responsibilities
- Inform and educate the public about cable television service.
- Assess the cable needs of the community and recommend policy changes.
- Seek out contracts with cable operators in the best interest of the Town of Uxbridge.
- Conduct regular meetings with cable company representatives to discuss matters of mutual interest.
- Report to IA (Issuing Authority) on company compliance with the license.
- Oversees the day-to-day operation of PEG in concert with the PEG Coordinator and other subsequent staff. This would include: budget requests, studio space, staff management, technical issues and any other topics that arise.
- Supervise the company's response to complaints and respond to citizen questions regarding the cable system.
- Keep abreast of community programming issues.
- Develop policies and operating procedures for PEG access television in concert with the IA.