Uxbridge Council on Aging
Jan 8, 2013
- Chairman Donna Oncay called the meeting to order at 4:00pm.
- Reading of minutes was waved.
- Director Marsha Petrillo gave a report on the Capital Planning Meeting.
- There was much discussion about the budget.
The COA Board voted to have Marsha change the budget request from $116,339 with a supplemental of $11,901 to a budget request of $128,240. This puts the salary request under the full budget. The motion to accept this was made by Jack Daley and seconded by Don Sawyer.
- Starting in February there will be an AARP representative at the Center to help Seniors with their income taxes.
- In old business there was no response to our letter to Sean about expanding our medical program to Millville.
Submitted by Donna Oncay