Uxbridge Council on Aging
March 12, 2013
- Meeting was called to order at 4:00pm.
- The board welcomed Sean Hendricks, David Genereaux, Peter Ostroskey and Amanda Ayers to the meeting.
- Peter and Amanda are from the Capital Planning Board and asked what our short term and long term needs are. The COA board needs to put together a plan for the future of the senior center and report to the Capital Planning Board.
- Sean and David were at the meeting to discuss the 2014 budget. Since we have run out of grant money to pay our chef for the rest of the fiscal year, Sean and David told Marsha that she could use the money left by the vacancy of the Outreach position to pay her for the rest of the fiscal year. If that position is not filled, money in the budget for the outreach salary can be used in 2014 for the chef salary.
- We discussed the supplemental budget. The COA Board again unanimously voted to submit the full budget and not a supplemental budget.
- The board decided that when the Elderly Connection Sponsors a special meal there should not be a person at the door to collect money. We will put a donation box instead.
The meeting was adjourned at 6:15pm.
Submitted by Donna Oncay