Summary of Responsibilities
- Conducts the annual town census.
- Oversees and conducts all elections.
- Administers campaign finance laws.
- Issues state licenses and permits.
- Issues permits and business certificates.
- Issues dog and kennel licenses.
- Records and preserves birth, marriage, and death records.
- Provides certified copies of these vital records.
- Records and certifies official actions of town govt.
- Administers the oath of office to all elected and appointed members of local boards and committees.
- Records Access Officer