About SeeClickFix Online & Mobile Applications
The Town of Uxbridge partnered with SeeClickFix to bring our citizens an application that empowers you to see a problem, report it, and be notified when it is fixed! The app allows our citizens to report quality of life issues, such as potholes and missing street signs, directly to local government for resolution. SeeClickFix is our citizen engagement tool, which is an extension to the Department of Public Works Work Order & Service Request system.
Report an Issue:
Let us know about an issue through the webform below.
1. Enter the address or use the map marker to navigate to the area where the issue you want to report is located on the map. (Use the controls in the upper left corner to move the map around the window or zoom in and out.).
2. Once you have mapped the location of your issue, click next to start step 2.
3. Enter a summary of your issue, such as "Large pothole" or "Illegal Dumping". Once you've entered a summary, you can then fill out a more detailed description of the issue and even attach a photograph.
4. After this is complete, enter a display name, such as "John" or "Anonymous", as well as a valid email address. After you've completed all the fields, press submit to create a public report of your issue!
5. We will send you notifications to let you know we are resolving the issue.
Residents with smartphones can download the app free of charge to an iPhone, Blackberry, Android or Windows phone to report issues straight from their mobile device. You can download from the AppStore or Google play by selecting the icon below.
Once downloaded you will need to create an account by registering with an email address and password.
To report an issue, go to "Report", snap a photo of a pothole, missing street sign location, or trash issue, chose the issue title, and when necessary add a description. SeeClickFix will automatically recognize your location and include this with your service request. You can follow your issue through email notifications (once received the appropriate town department will acknowledge your request, issue it a tracking number, and let you know when the issue has been resolved). You can also search other issues in the "Issue" tab.
For more information on the SeeClickFix App, please follow the links below: