Reputable Sources of Information on COVID-19
For the most up-to-date information, we recommend you refer to the following websites:
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) COVID-19 webpage
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH) COVID-19 webpage
These websites provide up-to-date information on the disease, how it is spread, prevention, treatment, printable fact sheets and more.
News & Announcements and Tracking the Spread of the Outbreak:
- AlertsMA: The new messaging tool called “AlertsMA” will allow residents to subscribe to real-time notifications by texting the keyword COVIDMA to 888-777. After signing up, state and public health officials can send short messages and links to information directly to a resident’s cell phone or other mobile device.
- News and Announcements from the Massachusetts Department of Public Health
- News and Announcements from Office of Governor Baker
- COVID-19 State of Emergency from Governor Baker. Updates, emergency orders, and guidance associated with the COVID-19 State of Emergency.
- View today's current cases in Massachusetts
- For cases in the US, visit the CDC's COVID-19 in the US.
- Coronavirus Map: Tracking the Spread of the Outbreak is a free-access world map from The New York Times.
- For town updates, sign up for emergency notifications via CodeRED and other alerts and announcements through the town's website via E-Alerts.