CDC's Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
Plan, Prepare and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019. The CDC's interim guidance may help prevent workplace exposures to acute respiratory illnesses, including COVID-19, in non-healthcare settings. The guidance also provides planning considerations if there are more widespread, community outbreaks of COVID-19. We recommend all Uxbridge businesses review this guidance and put recommendations in place to protect employees and customers. Specific guidance is available for schools, childcare centers, community and faith-based groups, community events and more.
Massachusett's COVID-19 Guidance and Directives
This website provides guidance and directives from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH), and other state agencies related to COVID-19. This website includes:
- Unemployment Resources
- Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development Resources and Guidance
- Small Business Loans
- Small Business Tax Relief
- Insurance & MassHealth
- Guidance for Caregivers including long term care facilities, congregate care, assisted living, in-home, and community day programs
COVID-19 State of Emergency Orders and Guidance from Govenor Baker
Updates, emergency orders, and guidance associated with the COVID-19 State of Emergency. This website includes information on the following Orders:
- Emergency order temporarily closing all child care programs and authorizing the temporary creation and operation of emergency child care programs.
- Emergency order limiting gatherings to 25 individuals and prohibiting on-premises consumption of food or drink at bars and restaurants, beginning on March 17 and effective until April 6
- 3-week suspension of school operations for educational purposes at all public and private elementary and secondary (K-12) schools beginning Tuesday, March 17
- Visitor restrictions for assisted living facilities
MEMA’s Emergency Operations Center’s Private Sector Hotline
The hotline will be staffed Monday – Friday from 8am to 4pm. Call 508-820-2094.