The state updates their vaccination data weekly. Please visit this site for up to date information on Massachusetts COVID-19 vaccination data.
Please continue to protect yourselves and our community
- Vaccinations available for those 6 months and older.
- Recognizing that Massachusetts is a national leader in vaccine acceptance, and in light of recent improvements in COVID-19 indicators, DPH now advises that a fully vaccinated person should wear a mask or face covering when indoors (and not in your own home) if you have a weakened immune system, if you are at increased risk for severe disease because of your age or an underlying medical condition, or if someone in your household has a weakened immune system and is at increased risk for severe disease or is unvaccinated.
- Practice social distancing (keeping a distance of six feet from others).
- Wash hands frequently. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands and washing your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds or longer, and use a hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Cover coughs and sneezes, throw tissues away and wash your hands immediately afterward.
- Be vigilant in monitoring for symptoms. Find a Covid-19 test site here.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Follow Massachusetts travel advisories.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
The Board of Health is working closely with other town officials on the town’s response to COVID-19, the disease which is caused by the novel coronavirus. This is a rapidly evolving situation. The healthy and safety of town residents and our community are our top priority. Please review the links on this page for information on COVID-19.